Friday Favorites,Lifestyle

TGIF- Friday Favorites

Happy lose an hour of sleep weekend everybody! I for one am not complaining because I love getting home from work and still having hours of daylight left, so I am very ready to spring ahead this weekend.

As usual, linking up with these lovely ladies today:

April at Smidge of This for Five on Friday, Karli at September Farm for Oh Hey Friday, Amanda at Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites and Erika at A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites.

So, I told y’all last week that I was going to share my antique finds from my PA antique trip a couple weeks ago. I haven’t had a chance to take pictures yet, so that is now on the top of my to-do list this weekend so I can share next Friday.

Let’s get started!

One

If you’re in the mood for wreath making this weekend, I shared this easy DIY greenery wreath on the blog Monday, click here to check it out if you haven’t already!

Two

I need to get my booty to Ulta asap and pick up some more of my favorite liquid lipstick; Crush by Anastasia Beverly Hills.

I have like, five other colors, but Crush is definitely my fave because it gives your lips enough color without being too much, and it’s pigmented enough that you can over-line your lips with just the lipstick. No lip liner needed with this stuff ladies.

Have y’all tried Anastasia’s liquid lipsticks? Her liquid lipsticks are the only ones I’ve tried so far, but I’ve heard Dose of Colors and Tarte has some good ones as well.

source

Three

I never win anything so when I went to link-up with Desirée at The 36th Avenue last weekend I was so surprised to see that I actually did win a $25 Target gift card!

Corey and I were there the other weekend and I was admiring all of their new patio/outdoor stuff so I am looking forward to putting that $25 to use!

source

Four

I can not wait for this work day to be over because I’m getting together with some of my favorite ladies tonight for a girls night dinner at Bonefish.

Anyone had their Spicy Ahi Tuna Bowl? It’ll knock your socks off.

source

Five

And speaking of not being able to wait for this day to be over, Corey and I have a three day weekend! We both took Monday off to spend time to work on a house project and also because I didn’t have a day scheduled off until May. Home girl needs a break so I figured March 13th was a good in between day.

Here’s a hint to what we’ll be working on this weekend…

That’s all for today folks, I hope y’all have a great weekend and let me know what you’re up to in the comments!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Previous Story
Next Story

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

Bri @ My Life As...
    March 10, 2017 at 9:03 am

Enjoy your three day weekend & Bonefish! Congrats on winning the gift card!

Maggie Lois
      March 10, 2017 at 10:54 am

Thank you!

Courtney
    March 10, 2017 at 9:50 am

That wreath is gorgeous! I’m not much of a crafty/DIY person but I might have to give it a try!

Maggie Lois
      March 10, 2017 at 10:55 am

Thank you, it’s so easy you could totally do it!

Caitlin
    March 10, 2017 at 9:51 am

That wreath is just so pretty! I bought one like it from Home Goods, but wish I had seen your DIY first! Have a great three day weekend!

Maggie Lois
      March 10, 2017 at 10:55 am

Aw, thank you! Hey you could always have more than one wreath lol! Have a great weekend!

Sierra
    March 10, 2017 at 3:06 pm

I love the way your wreath turned out! If we have to wait another week for your antique finds I guess that will do 😉 I get backed up with taking pics too. The vicious cycle of blogging. I just ran to Ulta on my lunch break and wish I would have had a chance to read this beforehand. I would have checked out those liquid lipsticks. That’s awesome you won a gift card! Have a great weekend and good luck with the house projects! Beautifully Candid

Maggie Lois
      March 11, 2017 at 9:06 pm

Lol I know right, it takes time to take all these darn pictures and edit them! Well next time you go to Ulta you’ll have to check her lipsticks out, they’re awesome. I know, I was so excited to see that I won, maybe I got some of your good luck juju goin on! Hope you’re having a great weekend!

Claudia
    March 10, 2017 at 10:33 pm

Love your blog! Also, I majorly stalked your pinterest…. #goals

– Claudia

Maggie Lois
      March 11, 2017 at 9:09 am

Aw, that’s awesome you are so sweet thank you!

Brettni @ Honeysuckle Avenue
    March 12, 2017 at 1:26 pm

Ah! Can’t wait to see how your weekend project is going!! And YAY for the gift card win. Those congratulatory emails always brighten my day. =)

Bonefish look delish. I checked + we don’t have one within 50 miles. Womp, womp.

Happy Sunday!

Maggie Lois
      March 12, 2017 at 2:24 pm

Thank you, I can’t wait to be done with this so I can share it with y’all! Bonefish was amazing, that’s so sad you don’t have one close! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Sarah
    March 12, 2017 at 10:18 pm

That wreath is perfect for spring! I’ve been looking for a spring wreath, but I think I’d rather try to make that one. And that lip color is gorgeous!

Sarah // http://www.sarahincolor.com

Maggie Lois
      March 13, 2017 at 8:58 am

Aw thank you so much, it’s so easy to make have fun!