Friday Favorites,Lifestyle

TGIF- Friday Favorites

TGIF everybody! The first month of 2017 is now behind us and we’re already on to February. I’ve got some fun stuff planned this weekend so I can not wait to get the next two days started.

But before I do that, I’m linking up with four awesome bloggers today to share five random things:

April at Smidge of This for Five on Friday, Karli at September Farm for Oh Hey Friday, Amanda at Meet at the Barre for Friday Favorites and Erika at A Little Bit of Everything for Friday Favorites.

One

We started a whole new month this week, so on Monday I shared my Enjoy the Month post for February. If you haven’t checked it out already, you should head on over and do that.

After reading this post of course.

Two

I don’t know if Sirius can sense that I’m in the process of getting my car ready to sell or if they’re trying to get me to sign up for their Sirius radio but I just got a letter in the mail saying I get another three free months of Sirius.

While I’m still rocking this whip I might as well enjoy my free Sirius Radio while I can. My top three stations are Fly, Pop2k and Y2Kountry. They all bring me back to the good ole days.

What’s your favorite station?

source

Three

Jimmy Don was featured on Joanna’s blog this week for their artisan spotlight. Reading people’s stories of how they’ve taken what they love to do and then turned it into a business is truly inspiring. If you haven’t read it already you can click here to go check it out.

source

Four

Corey surprised me with this awesome wine barrel for Christmas and ever since Christmas Eve I have been trying to figure out what I want to do with this bad boy. I’ve been going back and fourth on whether I should take it apart and do a bunch of little projects with it or if I want to cut it in half and use at for end tables at a fire pit area I want to create this spring.

What would y’all do with a barrel?

Five

I need this whole outfit. Especially the jeans.

Am I the only one without jeans with holes in them? I’m about to accidentally fall outside so I can jump on this distressed jean bandwagon.

Kidding. I would not purposely fall.

source

That’s all for today folks, enjoy your weekend and stay warm!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Previous Story
Next Story

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

Kristi @ Happily Ever Griedls
    February 3, 2017 at 8:48 am

You are too funny 🙂 Love that wine barrel and now I’m convinced I need one from my husband (if only he’d jump on the bandwagon :()! I love the end tables idea for sure!!

happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

Maggie Lois
      February 3, 2017 at 9:45 am

Aw, thank you! 🙂

I know, isn’t it cool?! I was so excited when he surprised me with it, just start dropping some hints lol maybe he’ll start catching on!

Bri @ My Life As...
    February 3, 2017 at 8:51 am

I honestly love that barrel as is. I would either use it like that as some type of stand/table for like photos or flowers or something like that or your idea of cutting it in half as two tables.

Maggie Lois
      February 3, 2017 at 9:46 am

That’s a good idea! I have thought about just keeping it intact and maybe putting a glass top on it for outside somewhere. Definitely leaning more towards keeping as is or using it as side tables. Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate it! Enjoy your weekend!

Brettni @ Honeysuckle Avenue
    February 3, 2017 at 4:09 pm

I have a friend that has a wine barrel on her front porch near her front door. Come to think of it, I don’t think she has anything on it. It’s just a big ole barrel but I love it!

Your idea of turning it into end tables sounds so neat, though! I say got for it and I can’t wait to see the end result.

And as far as those jeans go, I seriously laughed out loud. HAHAHA! I have one pair, not nearly as distressed as the one pictured above, and my husband makes fun of me everytime I wear them.

Maggie Lois
      February 3, 2017 at 7:31 pm

Oh I bet that is cute! Barrels are so cool on their own, it’s hard to go wrong lol!

Haha, I’m glad that made you laugh! For some reason guys seem to be the ones to comment on the holes, they just don’t understand lol. Have a great weekend!

Amanda
    February 4, 2017 at 8:00 am

I love the barrel in tact but they also make incredible planters if you cut them in two pieces. I did that with some whiskey barrels. That outfit is perfection.

Maggie Lois
      February 4, 2017 at 8:38 am

I’ve thought about that, there’s so many choices, lol! I need that outfit in my life. Have a great weekend, good luck tomorrow! 😉

Kasey
    February 5, 2017 at 4:32 pm

OH my goodness! I need that outfit too! But I never look that stylish just chilling at home!

Maggie Lois
      February 5, 2017 at 7:20 pm

Haha this is true, normally I’m rocking an oversized t-shirt and yoga paints with paint stains all over them, lol!